Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Teaser #2

A while ago I posted a new teaser to my facebook page. For those of you who haven't seen it, here it is...



I looked down into those beautiful brown eyes and once again I was lost. I put my finger under her chin and lifted her face up to mine. My eyes connected with hers at I slowly lowered my lips to hers. I pulled back for a second, “How drunk are you?”
“A little,” she said with a giggle.
I probably shouldn’t have kissed her again, but I couldn’t stop myself. I had to taste her.  I pressed my lips to hers. Her lips were so soft, they were incredible. She slipped her hands up my chest, around the back of my neck and into my hair as I continued to kiss her. I could feel the heat from her fingers through my shirt, it made me harder than I already was. I lost it and deepened the kiss. I slid my tongue into her warm mouth tasting every part of her. She tasted amazing as her tongue danced around with mine. I realized I was getting too excited as my hand slid up her ribs toward her breast. Fucking hell, we were in the middle of a frat party and here I was feeling her up. I pulled my mouth away and leaned my forehead against hers as we both caught our breath from the most amazing kiss of my life. “What are you doing to me?” I whispered.

No comments:

Post a Comment